As earlier, Rawal Institutions announcing the scholarship scheme (revised) for engineering students, for the session 2013-2014. It will be as follows:-
|Category||Aggregate in Qualifying exam (Class XII)||Scholarship (Rebate in fee)|
|A||95% & above||90000|
|B||90% - 94.5 %||45000|
|C||85% - 89.5%||30000|
|D||80% - 84.5%||15000|
|E||75 % - 79.5%||10000|
|Category||Rank in JEE||Scholarship (Rebate in fee)|
|B||50001 – 75000||45000|
|C||75001 – 100000||30000|
For I & II Semester
For III to VII Semester
|1||Rs. 31,000/-||Rs. 21,000/-|
|2||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 11,000/-|
|3||Rs. 11,000/-||Rs. 5100/-|
|4-10||Rs. 5100/-||Rs. 3100/-|
|11-15||Rs. 3100/-||Rs. 5100/-|
1. The aggregate of class XII result (CBSE only) will be considered only.
2. All India Rank will be considered only.
3. Students admitted in category A, B & C will have to maintain 80% & above in each semester (University Examination) to retain the scholarship through.
4. Students admitted in category D & E will have to maintain 75% & above in each semester (University Examination) to retain the scholarship through.
5. Re appear at any stage means withdrawal of scholarship forever with immediate effect without any information.
6. At the time of admission, students will deposit one time caution money (Rs. 2000/- approx.) which is refundable after completion of course.
7. Scholarship is solely at the discretion of Board of Management.
These Cash Prizes are solely at the discretion of Board of Management and can be discontinued / withdrawn /revised at any time without prior notice, and are applicable w.e.f. the results of even semester of academic year 2012-13
Scholarship is not valid for under training Students
© 2020 by Rawal Institution