Scholarship for BBA (2015-16)
|As earlier, Rawal Institutions announcing the scholarship scheme (revised) for BBA, for the session 2015-2016. It will be as follows:-
||Marks in Qualifying Examination
||Scholarship (Rebate in fee)
||95% & above
||90% - 94.5 %
||85% - 89.5%
||80% - 84.5%
- The aggregate of Qualifying exam result will be considered only.
- For admission in BBA student must be from CBSE.
- Students admitted in category A, B & C will have to maintain 80% & above in each semester (University Examination) to retain the scholarship through.
- Students admitted in category D will have to maintain 75% & above in each semester (University Examination) to retain the scholarship through.
- Reappear at any stage means withdrawal of scholarship forever with immediate effect without any information.
- In case of admission in BBA students will deposit one time caution money (Rs. 2000/- approx.) which is refundable after completion of course.
- Scholarship is solely at the discretion of Board of Management.
- Students securing positions in university merit list will not be entitled for Institute level prizes.
- Cash Prize is solely at the discretion of Board of Management.
CASH PRIZE SCHEME FOR BBA
For All Semester
- These Cash Prizes are solely at the discretion of Board of Management and can be discontinued / withdrawn /revised at any time without prior notice, and are applicable w.e.f. the results of even semester of academic year 2014-15
Scholarship is not valid for under training Students