Corporate Resource And Interface Centre
Best Placement for the Students
|CRIC functions to ensure the best placements for the students graduating from Rawal Group of institutions. Spearheaded by able marketing professionals with guidance from the top management and faculty members, Corporate Resource Interface Centre (CRIC) works round the year and closely coordinates with recruiting teams from leading corporate houses to make sure that all Rawalians get suitable openings once they finish their courses.
CRIC has a perfect understanding of how the corporate world works and this helps in organizing events and programs that will provide avenues to the students to get exposed to the real world of work. Seminars, workshops, debates, guest lecturers etc. are regular affairs and the students get ample opportunities to closely interact with professionals from different industries. CRIC also arranges in-house training, projects and final internships with corporate organizations so that the students may get a comprehensive industry orientation helpful in polishing their skills before they start their actual careers.
Aims & Objectives:
- Interact with the Corporate above training & placement activities.
- Promote close industry-institution relationship.
- Explore industry visit by the student and the arrangements thereafter.
- Arrange guest lectures by the experts from industry.
- Arrange soft skills training programs for the students.
- Explore possibility of industry partnership resulting in signing of MOU for long term & short term basis.
- Promote the brand image of the institution
- Arrange both in campus and off campus placement procedures.
- Prepare the data of students for all the academic years as desired by Corporate.
- Prepare the data bank of Corporate in NCR region and all over the country.
- Discuss the performance parameter with the experts from the industry after placement procedures are completed.
- Provide the feedback from industry to the departments for follow-up action, if any, for overcoming the shortcomings.
- Develop interactions with the departments, which include, HOD & Faculty, for
- Any additional academic input to be given to students, as required by the corporate.
- Encourage the industry to support the project and laboratory training.
- To generate Entrepreneurship awareness amongst the students and also in the faculty
- Explore the faculty enablement program with the industry to update the faculty with recent technological developments.
- To interact with Alumni & get their feedback about institutions' functioning, its performance and how they can help the students and their Almamatar.